Hoy es el quince de marzo. Hoy es el miércoles.
A Empezar: A Empezar: Copiar las frases. Copy the phrases on a piece of recycled paper (by the sign-in sheet). Then tonight, your homework will be to translate each of the sentences to Spanish. You will not have time to do the Spanish in-class so quickly copy the English and leave space for your answers.
Entregar (turn in) los deberes a la silla verde.
1. I do not like to eat at Taco Johns.
2. She does NOT like to share with her friends.
3. The family likes to run around the park.
4. He likes to read in the library.
5. Lucinda y Octavio like to live near the sea. (el mar)
6. We like to describe the weather (el tiempo) in Spanish.
7. You guys like to understand when I talk.
8. Lola likes to write stories. (cuentos)
9. The driver does NOT like to come to Cheney.
10. Jorge like to learn about (de) artists from Ecuador.
11. We like to receive extra credit. (crédito extra)
12. Do you like to attend concerts (los conciertos)?
13. Mr. Jeremy Seeberger likes to open the door for the students.
Hoy en la clase...
Los Deberes: La Tarea
Translate each of the sentences from the entry task to Spanish. You will not have time to do the Spanish in-class so quickly copy the English and leave space for your answers.
If you did not finish your Reading Comprehension, FB Gustar sentences or Quien Soy Yo Chapter 2 Corrections and Elaborations this is homework. You will not be provided with any additional time during class.
Work on Ecuador Project Due Friday March 24th EXTENDED DATE!!!
Diario de Español Uno 2017
This is a blog for Spanish I denoting our daily activities, homework assignments and most useful resources related to the daily lesson.